Monday, September 05, 2005

Aw… how nice…

I spent a nice day with Jason and his family today having a little barbeque and some laughs. As I was driving home form Owings Mills (for those who doesn’t know where it is, it’s close to Baltimore) I saw a shooting star that was rather bright falling from mid-sky. My initial thought was “aw… how nice…” Then I remembered last Christmas Eve, I went to my sister-in-law’s sister’s house for a Christmas party with my family, and while driving back to my brother’s house I also saw a shooting star falling from the sky. Since I was the only person out of the three of us that saw the shooting star, I felt special :) I don’t know why shooting stars make people feel special. I would venture to guess that it’s because we don’t see shooting stars everyday. Nevertheless, I feel special.

1 Comments:

At 9/06/2005 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you make a wish...if not, close your eyes and make one now. :) Yan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home