Friday, August 26, 2005

Puzzles

Sarah introduced me to a game this morning. Which turns out to be the same game that our family friend, Chuck, got my brother and sister-in-law hooked on. The game is called Sudoku; the objective of the game is to fill in the missing numbers so that each smaller block and columns/rows will be filled with numbers from 1 to 9. This is a highly addictive game, but if you love puzzles, this is a perfect game! I have not venture out to the more difficult levels yet, but nevertheless it’s fun when I can solve the puzzle.

4 Comments:

At 8/26/2005 8:26 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I am soooooo addicted! But, I guess it is better than be addicted to other things. At least this way I am using my brain instead of frying it! ;-)

 
At 8/29/2005 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have Sudoku in the paper! My coworker loves it, and made a big point to show it to me a few weeks ago.

 
At 9/05/2005 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny~ I saw the game for the first time on a newspaper just 3 days ago! My friend J studied it for a little bit and showed me how it can be solved by using simple algebra. Ohhh.... I hate math.

 
At 9/12/2005 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting game...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home