Monday, August 01, 2005

Nice puppy

A few friends and I went to a park in Reston over the weekend for an Asian festival. Few hours after we have gotten there we spotted a few cute dogs walking alongside their owners. Few feet from where we were sitting was a Shar-pei who has a chocolate coat and is very cute. He was walking around his owner trying to find something to play with. In any event, a friend of mine, Andy, decide to approach the dog. From how the dog was playing, we could tell that he’s still a puppy, which was later confirmed by the owner. The puppy got so excited and just wanted to play. I approached the puppy to pet him. I can’t resist playing with a cute dog anyway! The puppy got so excited and wanting to jump on me. Because he is still a puppy, he has no idea the amount of force that he is exerting. He pushed me a bit hard and caused me to loose balance, but luckily I didn’t fall. His owner told us that he is especially attracted to women. By the time it’s said and done, I have dog slobber all over me! It’s wonderful though. I love dogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home