Friday, June 24, 2005

That was nostalgic

I have been helping to run a summer camp for a week now. Since today is the last day of the week, we thought that we should give the kids a treat and let them get wet a little. So we came up with this game of hot potatoes that’s played with water balloons. I ended up leading few younger kids in my group and as we were throwing the balloons back and forth the first one burst as I was catching. The kids were screaming and laughing. I didn’t mind much as it was hot out anyhow. I just remember that I haven’t played with a water balloon in ages!

Later I was talking online with Ginger, and the term TGIF entered the conversation. It brought back so much memory as I started watching those programs as we first moved to the States. I haven’t thought about that in such a long time, it just brings back a lot of mixed feelings and memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home