Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Amazing

I wrote about my new neighbors, and this is an update. Yes, the birds are still there, however, I don’t see them as often anymore. Probably due to the fact that I am rarely home and I am just not as aware of their presence.

Few days ago it thunder stormed around here, and I didn’t think much of it expect that I was very thankful that my powder remained. The next morning as I was backing out of my garage I looked up to see if the birds are still around, to my surprise the rain had washed off most of the bird poop on my windows! I was so excited. Although I still will have to scrub the stuff off of my door, but at least that save me some work in trying to clean the outside of the windows too. Can’t complain about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home