Monday, August 15, 2005

I can get used to that.

It’s official folks! I am in a relationship with Jason. He showed up at my door on Saturday with a bouquet of purple roses in hand and asked me the very important question. I couldn’t be happier! It’s wonderful not only the fact that Jason and I have amazing amount of commonality, and also that I have never been asked to be the girlfriend before. I can really get used to the feeling of knowing that he wants nothing more than for me to be happy!

3 Comments:

At 8/16/2005 10:54 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I could get used to this too. We are both having fun!

 
At 8/17/2005 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...how sweet! Being in love is so much fun. :)

Deb (Chick)

 
At 8/19/2005 12:12 AM, Blogger Jason said...

It truly is. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home