Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Silver lining

Those of you that know me and know what kind of year I have been having, you will agree when I say that I have been having a rather bad and bizarre year so far. I have been having a string of bad luck since about December or January in both my school and my personal life. Then Jason walked into my life and things are at least looking up. Although I am still experiencing a rather strange and eventful summer, it has been helpful to have someone that just wants to offer support in my hours of need. I feel heard, and I am grateful.

1 Comments:

At 8/24/2005 10:08 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Since I met Vivian, my life has been getting better and better. I do want for her to be happy, and will do whatever it takes to continue to make her happy. That is what good relationship is all about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home