Wednesday, November 16, 2005

How wonderful it is to watch a child grow

I spent some time this after and evening with my mom and my nephew. When I first got there, he couldn’t wait for me to be close to him. He kept gesturing me to come over, he even fuss a bit when I walked away for a minute to put my jacket away. My mom then gave him so juice in his bottle and he then said juice. It’s so adorable!

My mom then asked him if he wants to go back to Taiwan with her. In response, he nodded and said yes in Taiwanese. I then asked if he wanted to go visit grandpa. He also nodded and said yes. Later in the evening, I asked if he wants to visit grandpa and grandma in Taiwan (without using the words for yes or no). He nodded and said yes again in Taiwanese. Clearly, he seems to understand what the words mean.

I just cannot stop bragging about my nephew as I am so proud of him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home