Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Quick update

I have completely neglected my blog for the last month, for good reasons, I would like to think. School has consumed a lot of my time and the lack of it that is free has been devoted to my family and my cute little nephew, who has turned a year old about a month ago. We ended up taking him trick or treating last Sunday at a local mall, he dressed in a Tigger outfit and was just so cute. It was crowded but he was a good sport. He probably fined it strange that people were dropping things into his bucket not knowing what’s being dropped in there. It didn’t take long before he figured out that whatever is in the bucket is actually something he can eat, and then of course without doubt, he wanted a taste.

In other news, I am still having some problems with my externship site that I wish to resolve SOON! Also I am going to have to register soon and need to figure out what I am going to take next semester… very exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home