Friday, April 28, 2006

Finally!

My spring semester is finally over! Usually that means relaxation for approximately two to three weeks, but of course not such luck this year. I still have to try very hard to catch up on my hours at my externship site. Happy to report that I am catching up on the face to face hours, however, that also means that I have a stack of paperwork waiting for me. I am looking forward to finishing that phase at the end of June. I like working there, but the drive is killing me! I am also waiting for feedback on my thesis proposal. Hopefully I will receive feedback within the next few weeks as my proposal needs to be approved by both my chair and my second reader by June 1. I have been feeling cranky and tired, it’s lovely really. All I can say is that I look forward to the day that this phase of my education is over.

Oh and forgot to mention, my summer session starts in a week. Good times…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home