Sunday, March 05, 2006

Well, that’s not a good sign…

Over the last two weeks I have been rather busy with midterms, papers, and thinking about my comps and my clinical research project. Needless to say, I felt that I don’t have much time to do anything else fun. Well, of course I did find time to do some fun things with Rick, but nevertheless, I just didn’t feel rested. This weekend is about the first time in a long time that I am not being pulled four or five different directions. How do I feel? I am feeling a bit aimless and not knowing what I should be doing right now. It’s not a good feeling, although I am sure that I am getting a bit more rest than I have been for a while. I am also sure that the rest is needed. Nevertheless, I have this nagging feeling in the back to my mind that there must be something more important for me to be doing right now. I hope grad school is not going to permanently screw up my sense of relaxation.

Good news is, I installed my brother’s old DVD player that he had on his old computer, and it’s alive!! I am excited :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home