Thursday, January 12, 2006

It’s going to be a long semester, I can feel it

My semester officially started this past Monday. When I registered for classes, I didn’t think that my schedule was bad. Of course I came to find out how wrong I could be. So here goes my weekly schedule:

Monday, I have to go to my externship site early (since it takes me about an hour to get to my site and I need to get there by 9:00 that translate into leaving at the crack of dawn). I do get to leave early at 3:00 in order to rush to my seminar at school.

Tuesday, another day that I need to leave to get there early, so I get to leave early again. I get to leave at 4:30 to rush to school for a three hour class.

Wednesday, a day scheduled with clients back to back. It’s not really a problem since I do enjoy working with people, except that also means that I need to complete my progress notes that evening. So the time that I leave my site is variable.

The rest of the week is devoted to my online course and other odds and ends that I never have time for during the rest of the week.

I think once I have gotten use to the schedule, it should not be too bad. Meanwhile, just wish me luck :)

1 Comments:

At 1/12/2006 7:05 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I hear that!!! It is going to be a lot, but we will make it through!! We have thus far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home