Friday, February 03, 2006

So much food…



Two of my aunts are in town this week, and as a family tradition, all of the cousins get together when there are family visiting from out of town. We went to Yuraku at Germantown last night (a Japanese restaurant run by Koreans that has the best and most creative sushi that I have come across at this part of town). The restaurant is not as packed as usual and we were seated quickly. So my uncle from Florida proceeded to order and the waitress recommended a “boat” of sushi for us. True to their words, a boat of sushi is really a boat-load of sushi. I approximate 60 to 70 pieces of sushi on that boat. It was all so good, except for the fact that we barely finished. Luckily fish is not supposed to make your fat. It was also very nice to see my family :)

1 Comments:

At 2/12/2006 2:16 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Looks like a plethora!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home