Sunday, March 19, 2006

I wonder what’s that about?

So early this morning, in my half-awaken state, I had a strange dream. I only remember a very small bit of the dream, but it was strange. In my dream I was trying to put on my contacts and the contacts were as big as a quarter. Not only are the contacts big, they also look strange. Imagine a dried up leaf with withered edges and holes in the middle. Well, that’s the way the contacts look. Somehow I managed to get one into my eye and I hold the other one on my finger feeling somewhat hesitant to try to put the other onto my eye.

I don’t usually remember my dreams. I seem to remember more when I am in the state of in-between sleep and not. More often than not, when I do remember a dream, it’s just strange.

1 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Vivian. it was great to finally meet you after seeing many pictures!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home